- Cover must be a PDF.
- The back cover, spine, and front cover must be one piece, in a single PDF file.
- The front and back cover type elements must be centered width-wise.
- The cover must be setup to the book trim size, with the correct
spine width, and your cover must extend into a 1/8-inch bleed on all 4 sides.
- The barcode must be a vector image (NOT raster) on a white background. (I need a barcode.)
- The spine text must be horizontally centered within the spine width, and must have a minimum of 1/16-inch space between the type and both folded edges of the spine.
- If your spine width is less than .15-inch it cannot contain any text.
- All fonts must be properly embedded.
- If you are concerned with color output and/or image quality, review our color management and image quality guidelines.
- Text should be vector.
- Preview your PDF before submitting to us.
Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Privacy & Conditions